Ask..& Help by Answers

Ask .. & Help by Answers

Ask questions related to ... Admission and other Information...

Click HERE to GET Questions In Your Mobile

Dont Miss Anymore Questions !! Subscribe to our mailing list and get it in your Inbox !!Enter your Email:

Question:: msc physics

February 12, 2010
Asked by: jeetendra
Title: msc physics
Question: sir , i completed my graduation with physics in year 2007. i want to know whether i will face problems in future during placement,regarding the 3 year gap, if i want to do msc from jnu,bhu, or iisc..etc.
Visitor Ip:
Get Alerts of the New answers, Enter your Email:
posted by S @ 1:26 AM  
  • At February 15, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Blogger UMESH DHANANJAY DHOKRAT said…

    Dear jitendra there is no question of gap, if your age in between eligibility criterion then there is no problem just at the time of admission it is compalsory to submit gap certificate t

  • At September 13, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i will finish my graduation, in 2011..can i write JEST,or is it only for p.hd there integrated p.hd or pre selections associated

  • At September 15, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    there iis an integrated phd course in Jawaharlal university. you write

    JEST enables one to join Integrated M.Sc. - Ph.D. Program.


Post a Comment

<< Home
Search Here
Previous Items
Some Labeled pages
Ask A Question to Public....

Asked by

Ask .. & Help by Answers